I've written this blog to help me on my weight loss. I hope it may hope others too who are considering following a VLCD. These are my own personal views and thoughts, I have no assocation with the plans I choose to follow other than buying their products for my own personal use!

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Today is an amazing day

I don't quite know why but I felt it needed recording.  I'm so very happy today.  Perhaps this is the total euphoria that's been talked about, taken me a while to find it if it is!  I am smiling, can't stop smiling, so very happy!  (And anyone who knows me knows this is not normal!).

Tried on an old too small top, it looks entirely different on me and fits so well.  I'm wearing it tomorrow, it's fabulous.  Even thought I'd get out my very small dress from the wardrobe, it fits perfectly apart from my bust, and I really don't mind about that one bit.  I did some measurements a couple of days ago, and from starting LL, I've lost 21 inches from bust, waist and hips - just 3 of them from my bust, so they have clearly decided to hang about!  9 inches from my waist which is just plain daft!

I've accomplished a big task at work today, I did something I needed to do at lunchtime, and I've come home and spent an hour sorting out my spare room.  I really feel I've acheived something today.

And it's made me very very happy.  If this is my future, bring on tomorrow :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment