I've written this blog to help me on my weight loss. I hope it may hope others too who are considering following a VLCD. These are my own personal views and thoughts, I have no assocation with the plans I choose to follow other than buying their products for my own personal use!

Sunday 27 January 2013

Life just seems so busy...

Another huge gap between postings, I must get better at this.  Life just seems to be getting so busy now I can do some of the things I used to sit on the sofa and think about, I could do with 48 hour days!  I'll have to keep this fairly short as I've got an absolute ton of stuff to sort through and list on ebay (noodles1609 - check out some bargains!) - it's free listing weekend again so the priority today is to get the priceier stuff sorted and on to avoid the fees, I'll then get the majority of stuff on as and when through turbolister.  Was having a quick look through a bag earlier and laughing my head off at my staple holiday skirt, think I wore it the entire holiday when I met Andrew.  It's HUGE!  In fact, I really must look out a picture I have of me in it, June 2010, then take another one of me in it today - I'll do that, I couldn't believe how big it was!

Steady on noodles, using a lot of exclamation marks there!!  OK, here are the things making me very happy today:

  • Ordered a pair of straight leg trousers from Very in a 16 - trousers never fit me cause of my big thighs, so bought them as an incentive - they fit!
  • On the back of that, tried on my New Look (remember how small their fit is please hehe) size 16 jeans - they fit!
  • So, tried on a size 14 dress I've got for Marrakech - no, it didn't fit - but it didn't fit around the boobs, so they're still fairly sizable then!  Think I can cope being a 12 bottom and a 16 top :)
Right, back to the sorting, ironing, photographing and listing that is ebay.  At least I can get to the post office now that flaming snow has gone - although it was good for toning the thighs :)

Edit - hot off the press - 4 months on VLCD today!  Pics below (if it works!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment