I've written this blog to help me on my weight loss. I hope it may hope others too who are considering following a VLCD. These are my own personal views and thoughts, I have no assocation with the plans I choose to follow other than buying their products for my own personal use!

Monday 28 January 2013

What its like eating too much

I need to get this down as a reminder.  Today I have over eaten.  Because I wanted to.  I've had one pack today and two wafers, along with food.  Not low cal, but all low carb.  This I know (cause I do it quite often!) will mean my "cheats" will not show on the scales - or in other words, I'm getting away with it.  I'm doing this currently under the guise of being a bit stressed out with personal circumstances (now sorted) and to slow down my losses so I don't get too much loose skin.  Right - that's my sabotaging muscle exercised for the evening.  Now time to strengthen the positives - I feel like complete garbage.

I feel sick and uncomfortable and I also feel like I must keep on eating.  It's dreadful.  I unpacked my order earlier on and was salivating like a dog!  So bad.  I need to get a grip and get back on it.  I've not read Beck for a week or so, time to get back to that I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment