I've written this blog to help me on my weight loss. I hope it may hope others too who are considering following a VLCD. These are my own personal views and thoughts, I have no assocation with the plans I choose to follow other than buying their products for my own personal use!

Sunday 14 October 2012

Another Sunday in the bag

I've not written anything for a few days.  On one hand that's quite good, cause progress is being made towards this being normal.  On the other hand, this is great therapy and good to read back to see how I'm getting on.  So, I think I should make a bit more effort.  What I have been making an effort on, is recognising what ego state I'm in at particular times and consider how I could have handled situations in a different way if I'd chosen a different ego state.  I'm feeling a bit wiped out, but that's nothing unusual I don't think, about 3/4 of my workplace has a stinking cold, so it's bound to come my way, although I don't feel like I've got one just yet, I have been a bit lightheaded at times.  Need to get used to trapped wind too, cause it don't half blooming hurt! 

Cleared out all my kitchen cupboards today, it was very theraputic and quite illuminating to find so much stuff out of date - it's not like my cupboards are very big and I only have a few of them.  I'm liking having clear surfaces and everything clean and tidy.  That's one good thing about having so much free time away from thinking about food, I'm getting loads done.  I want to move bedrooms (I've probably mentioned this already) but my spare room is just overflowing with everything that doesn't go anywhere else.  I feel ready to tackle it this week, I'm determined to have it all sorted for Christmas.  There is so much stuff in there I can sell, it'll probably pay for my new Primark spring/summer 13 wardrobe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment