I've written this blog to help me on my weight loss. I hope it may hope others too who are considering following a VLCD. These are my own personal views and thoughts, I have no assocation with the plans I choose to follow other than buying their products for my own personal use!

Monday 29 October 2012

I am in love!

Totally in love with this plan, totally in love with the effects on me, totally in love with how I feel in my head, totally in love with the comments I'm getting already - my OH is very happy! I love it!

32 days in the bag and this really does not feel like any kind of plan that on the face of it has so much not in it.  With S&S I can have a meal if I want to, it makes it so much more flexible and liveable.  I'm amused with myself that my choices of protein have been fish - I really fancied a fresh tuna steak and have had salmon too.  I'm not a big fish lover normally, but it seems to fit the new me.  Funny, Pauline Quirke had the same compulsion with LLL.  I'm being careful of what I'm having when, and tracking all the calories.  I feel a bit brighter having vegetables, but that's probably just a head reaction.

So, losses so far - another 4lb to add to the total, which is 23.5lb in 4 weeks.  Very very happy with that.  My jeans are massive, last years winter skirts (which I bought after losing 3 stone, but put 1 of them back on) are falling off.  It's amazing!  I've got 4 dresses in my wardrobe that have never been out as they are too tight, all would be great for Christmas but I really do think they'll all be too big by then!  Might have a little try on today and see how they are looking!

I'm very happy.  I've got 3 days off work to do that decorating I mentioned before, need to clear out my spare room and have it all painted by the end of Wednesday - then on Saturday, the paper will be going up.  Can't wait!  It's all super exciting, not least of which is that I'm actually doing it after sitting on my backside and thinking about it for so long.  Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment